Chestii-tari - tutoriale,trucuri si distractie doar aici

Va rugam sa va logati pentru a putea cedea link-urile din post-uri!

Multumim

Chestii-tari.hitforum.ro va indeamna sa gasiti ceea ce cautati!

Creeaza-ti propriul server de ikariam ,gladiatus ,triburile sau travian...mai multe informatii gasiti pe acest forum! Have a Smile) day!

Photoshop cs5 Burning letters

Distribuiţi
    Admin
    Admin

galbeni : 603
    Reputatie : 0
    Data de inscriere : 17/11/2011

Photoshop cs5 Burning letters

Mesaj  Admin la data de Dum Iun 10, 2012 3:12 am

Before i start, i wanna apologize if someone else posted tut about this...

Ok, here we go:

1. File> New (Ctrl+N) and make background black
    2. Type your text with red letters

3. Hit right click on layer with your text and then Blending Options...
    4. Set these options

5. Now hit Filter then Liquify, btw i recommend saving that Blending Style since u will use it again
    6. U will get window when it tells u the text will be rasterized so u wont be able to edit text, hit OK
    7. Hit Turbulance Tool and make your text "fire looking"

8. Hit ok, now once u done this, you got burning text, but background is boring, so u can fill it with fire took from other images or improvise like i did, just dont forget to move "background filling" layers below text layer...

9. Repeat Liquify and Belnding Options process

10. Fill background of text also, i used some heart looking brush i made long time ago

11. Again repeat Liquify and Belnding Options process adain on that img too and lower Opacity to like 80% so letters goes in first plan...

And there it is...
    You can also add some items and do Blending and Liquify to them too, i'll give example...

And yeah, u can change Blending Options as u like, sometimes its better to make bigger shadow and things like that Smiling

Acum este: Vin Noi 24, 2017 11:49 pm